Facts about Thailand that will make you pack your bags and go flying
Thailand has been an attraction for many tourists as one of their favorite tourist spot. Over the years this place has gained its own spot in the top 10 tourist destinations of the world. So what does Thailand has in it that attracts tourist so much –
- Visa on Arrival – There are 19 countries from where residents can travel to Thailand and get visa on arrival.
- If you are fond of wildlife then Thailand is the place for you – Thailand has the world’s longest snake, largest living lizard and around 10% of the world’s bird species live in Thailand.
- Nearly 6 million tourists travel to Thailand every year.
- Tourism is the asset of Thailand. It contributes around 20% of the GDP.
- Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand is the most visited city of the world. Experts say that in 2015 the number of travelers to Bangkok will be around 16 million.
- For all those who love exploring beaches and secluded islands, Thailand welcomes you to see its 1430 islands.
- If you are a fond of nightlife then Bangkok is the place for you.
- Bangkok has an array of hotels to choose from. It has options ranging from a costly hotel to a mediocre one. This cost difference is the prime reason for travelers to flock Thailand and specially Bangkok.
- Apart from commercial tourism, Medical Tourism or to be precise Dental Tourism has grown by leaps and bounds.
- Dentistry in Thailand is cheaper as compared to other cities in Thailand and it’s nearly one third the cost in US, UK and other EU Countries.
- It’s a surprising fact that most of the Dentists in Thailand are trained in US.
So if you are planning a visit to Thailand with or without your family then undergo the Dental Treatment in Thailand as their state of art infrastructure and trained professionals will not seem too heavy on your pocket.