Interesting Dental Facts: Did you know any of these?
Our mouth is one of the most important and an interesting part of our body. The overall health depends on what goes through our mouth inside our body. The food that we eat and the drinks that we drink has a direct impact on dental health and overall health. So today we will be discussing some interesting dental facts which you might now have heard before.
Interesting Dental Facts:
- Cheese!! We all love cheese and here is another reason to fall for it. Cheese contains calcium and phosphorus which is healthy for you teeth. These two compounds help in giving strength to your teeth and re-mineralizes your enamel.
- Do you know if you have a sore jaw and chest pain you might suffer from heart attack. Well don’t worry if you do not know because 60% of people do not know this.
- Just like fingerprints our teeth differs from different people. Even if you have twins the number of teeth and the tongue print is different.
- Alright so here is one of the most interesting dental facts of all – Men smile on an average 8 times a day, women 62 times a day and kids 400 times a day. Isn’t it nice that we imbibe some good traits from our kids?
- The hand which you use to do your daily tasks defines the side which you will use to chew your food.
- Approximately 80% of people are not happy with their smile. May be this is the reason why people undergo cosmetic surgery and smile makeover.
- 83% of the global population think that teeth is utmost important for their appearance. And these people have kept teeth above hair and eyes.
Well that’s all about it. These interesting dental facts are not just for fun but they are very serious as well. Do you know any more facts? Do mention in the comments.
Image Courtesy: Unsplash