Missing that shiny white luster? Well these tips are here for your benefit
We all love that white shine on our teeth. After all its our smile that people notice when we meet them for the first time and if we have pale white or yellow stained teeth we ourselves feel a bit embarrassed. White teeth adds beauty to our smile and keeps our confidence up always. So come let give some tips that will help you maintain that beautiful smile always:-
1. At times lighter stains can be removed to some extent by you using the normal toothpaste and some home tooth whitening products however if you consult your parents you can get a deep secret of getting that shinier teeth. There are products that are available in market that give white teeth but then these products contain mild bleach that which can at times be harmful. In case the yellowish content in your teeth is high you might have to consult a dentist who will give you toothpaste or suggest some sort of treatment.
2. There is a home tooth whitening kit available which contains carbamide peroxide which is a bleach that is helpful in removing stains which eventually gives you natural white teeth. There are many tooth bleaching kit available in which you get the option of either applying peroxide contained gel or you need to put a tray in your mouth which contains gel. The minimum time to keep the tray in your mouth is 30-45 minutes and should be done for atleast 2 weeks.
3. Apart from the teeth whitening kit which we discussed you can also find tooth whitening strips that are available in the market. These almost invisible strips needs to worn on your teeth just for a few minutes and you will see the result in few weeks. These strips contain peroxide based whitening gel.
4. Flouride based toothpaste are readily available at the counter and are the most conventional methods of teeth whitening. However these toothpastes are successful in removing superficial stains.
5. Generate as much saliva as you can. Well this is something that happens when you drink plenty pf water or consume sugar free chewing gums however you can also consume Apple, Pears or even Carrot. Saliva helps you digest the food and also washes away any debris in your teeth. You can also undergo any of the tooth whitening and dental work.
6. Why does our tooth appear yellow? Well that’s because as time passes by the outer layer of teeth starts to wear off and this exposes the inner layer which is yellow. So to avoid any such wearing off, of the outer layer you need to take care of what you eat and drink. Furthermore smoking is another big reason not just for Cancer but also for yellow teeth.
7. Tea, Coffee, Wine and Juices stains the teeth but then its not necessary to stop consuming them. Just make sure to rinse your mouth after you drink any of these.
So just follow some tips and hacks and maintain that everlasting beautiful smile and start impressing everyone. Keep Smiling 🙂