Toothpaste – Important part of your dental hygiene
As much as I talk about what to eat and drink, I would also touch upon the fact that using the correct toothpaste is equally important. It is an integral part of your oral hygiene and choosing the right type of toothpaste makes way for a healthy and clean teeth. Throughout the day we consume healthy and unhealthy stuff so it is imperative to check the right type of toothpaste.
We all think that toothpaste polishes the teeth but no, they also clean the bacteria from the teeth giving us a fresh mouth and healthy as well. Dental Plaque meets the food and releases acid which eventually leads to Tooth Loss or Tooth Decay. But that is not all. It also results in many other Dental Problems which includes Gingiva and Periodontists.
So, the ingredient with which your toothpaste is made of is responsible for fighting gum problems. Come lets have a look at the type of toothpaste so that it is easy for you to choose YOUR TYPE
- Whitening Toothpaste: You cannot get whiter and shinier teeth but yes these types will definitely remove the stains. To get whiter and shinier teeth you need to under Laser Whitening or Bleaching procedures.
- Toothpaste that control Tartar: Dental Tartar can be removed by a dentist only but when you are using this toothpaste since a long time the possibility of tartar formation is less.
- Fluoride Toothpaste: This is one of the most important toothpaste that you should use. It gives strength to the teeth and fights against dental cavities and also provides minerals to teeth that have been worn out by acid. Anyone can use it but it is advisable for kids and senior citizens.
- Smokers Toothpaste: This will surely not help you quit smoking but it contains abrasive materials that removes the stains. However dentists generally do not recommend this toothpaste because it weakens gums and also damages teeth.
- Natural Toothpaste: There are many who do not wish to use chemically made toothpaste so there is an alternative of using Natural Toothpaste or Herbal Toothpaste.
- Tooth Powders: As an alternative to paste this is a good substitute.
There are so many options available in the market that it becomes difficult to choose from. So speak to your dentist. He/She will analyze your teeth and will suggest you with the best option. So choose wisely and stay healthy and keep smiling:)