Say good bye to Metal and Porcelain Braces – Welcome Invisalign
This is even better than the Porcelain Braces and Metal Braces. Ever since it was introduced in the market nearly 200,000 patients have been treated and they are happy as well with the result. Invisalign is the new form of braces and yields much better results than the conventional braces. It consists of aligners that press against the teeth exerting pressure and slowly and gradually aligning them. Your dentist will take care of the procedure from the start till the end because it is a crucial procedure to follow and is all dedicated to the patients need.
There are many differences between Invisalign and Metal Braces. The primary difference being the former is invisible to the naked eye. Invisalign is used to correct and cure any type of bad bite and it does not fail to impress. The results are absolutely positive. You might experience some sort of difficulty or lipsing while talking but that’s just for a day or two.
So let’s see what are the advantages of Invisalign over conventional braces.
1. Less Dental Visits: When you undergo a metal brace treatment, you need to visit the dental clinic almost every two weeks but with Invisalign its every six weeks.
2. Better Oral Hygiene: When you have metal braces or even porcelain braces you cannot remove them so as a matter of fact you need to eat and drink with the braces on. But Invisalign is removable so you can remove and eat your normal diet.
The treatment procedure for Invisalign is as follows:
1. CT scan of your teeth
2. Through Computer Aided Design your dentist will judge the movement of your teeth.
3. Your treatment plans and any other changes will be assessed by your dentist.
4. Aligners will be created.
5. You will have to wear each aligner for about two weeks.
The cost of a Invisalign is minimum $2500 and might even shoot over and above $5000 but you can check with your insurance provider to see if they cover the treatment cost for the same. There are some dental insurance plans that cover some sort of orthodontic treatment. But then its all about getting that beautiful smile back so there are other ways as well that can help you achieve your smile.
These are procedures and practices that arise because we do not take care of our teeth. If a proper Dental hygiene is followed then there will be no need for you to undergo any such treatment.