- Our specialized doctor will do the check up and advise the whitening procedure.
- Full mouth Cleaning and polishing (Additional cost of 1600THB)
- Laser Whitening / Zoom II Whitening Duration = One and half hour to finish the treatment
- Dental packages are subject to availability hence it is advised to get the early appointment reserved before you miss the opportunity
- In case of room’s non-availability @ Dr. Sunil Apartment, we will place our patient’s to our other Branches.
- Our Organization retains all privileges for the quality of the room type. Customer’s choices are subject to discussion during business hours
Bangkok Teeth Whitening | Tooth, Teeth Whitening in Bangkok
Tooth Whitening is rising in popularity and is a common procedure in general dentistry today.It is an excellent option for getting free of those unsightly stains and making teeth look absolutely stunning. When you visit Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic, a skilled specialist will be able to assess your candidacy for teeth whitening.
There are TWO main methods available which are:
- In-Office Bleaching (Light-Accelerated Bleaching)
- Home Bleaching (Tray and Gel Bleaching)
As a person ages, teeth often becomes darker due to changes in the mineral structure of the teeth. Teeth can become stained by bacterial pigments, food, coffee, and Red wine can discolor the teeth.
Our teeth often turn yellow, brown or gray as we age andthose who have sensitive teeth may benefit most from in-office whitening that can be fully customized to your needs, followed by a fluoride treatment. This can be done by using Cool blue light, Laser whitening, or Zoom II whitening. The purpose of using light is that the energy of the light enables the peroxide molecule (oxidizing agent) which is applied on the tooth surface to penetrate the enamel and breakdown stain deposits in the dentin.
The process generally takes about 1 hour. First, the Dental Specialist will do a general Cleaning and Polishing then a protective layer will be carefully painted on the gums and papilla (the tips of the gums between the teeth). Then the bleaching gel is applied gently on the teeth surface from pre-molar to pre-molar.We don’t apply bleach on the molars because it’s not visual when one smilesand it doesn’t work that well on a molar tooth. Laser light, Cool light or Zoom II laser light will be placed 10cm away from the jaw. The teeth whitening procedure takes only one-hour. After checking your teeth and gums, a whitening gel containing hydrogen peroxide is placed over your teeth. The low-heat Zoom! Light or Laser Light is shone on your teeth to activate and break down the hydrogen peroxide. As the hydrogen peroxide breaks down, it allows oxygen to enter your teeth and bleach the dentin and enamel.
With the expert experience at Dr. Sunil’s, one can never say how white will the whitening result be.Generally it goes 4-6 shades better than what is your original shade; you can never get a super white color like a Hollywood star from whitening. For a super white result, patients have to do their treatment such as Crowns or Veneers. Whitening results stay 1-2 years depending on your daily behavior like smoking, drinking red wine, colored food which would gradually affect the treatment taken. Patients can get better results by doing home bleaching to maintain the color and bring the results 30% whiter.
Steps for In-Office Bleaching (Zoom II, Laser, Cool blue light)
- Cleaning and polishing with of (Cost 1,600 Baht)
- Impression of top and bottom jaw (free of charge)
- Protective layer (dam) apply on gums
- Thin layer of bleaching gel apply on tooth surface
- Laser light, Zoom II, Cool blue light machine is on for 4 cycles, each cycle is 15 minutes
- Application of second time call on the 3rd cycle
- Clean and polish with fluoride on tooth surface
At Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic, we have our own bleaching gel which is a registered licenseunder Dr. Sunil. The gels have 6% concentration of hydrogen peroxide and 3ml gel (per tube). Patients can order the bleaching tray immediately after the laser whitening. It takes around 15 minutes to make a customized bleaching tray for patients from our In-House lab. Patients can continue their bleaching until they get the satisfied color.
At Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic, we have 10dental rooms which areequipped for Laser whitening and Zoom II or Cool Light whitening. Our team can treat many patients at one time. Bleaching gel has a life span of 2 years. Patients should keep the gel in the refrigerator for a better result and can always order online from our webpage.
Steps for Home Bleaching:
- Brush your teeth, floss
- Put a thin layer of gel on the front surface of the tray, top and bottom
- Place the tray gently on top of both the jaws for 15-30 minutes only
- Rinse your mouth
- Continue everyday if possible till you get satisfied result
- Do not sleep with tray and gel in your mouth
Cool blue light, Laser light, Zoom II doesn’t work well on Tetracycline tooth, discolored Tetracycline tooth (very dark gray to brown). Dr. Sunil will recommend doing Veneers or Crowns.
Every patient’s whitening result is different. Patientsshould never compare with each other and what you see in movies for movie stars, they are more of Veneers and Crowns. A brilliant smile leaves a lasting impression; therefore, we can provide you with the best results you’ve been waiting for.
FILL UP THE FORM