- Take OPG X-ray to examine Our Specialized doctor will do the complete check up and will provide all possible options with the prices and will get started as follows: Take Impressions in order to make the temporary Crown Duration = 1hour
- Preparation for the crowns / bridges Duration = Depending on the Number of Crowns (approx..1-5 hrs)
- Fix Permanent Crown (approx..1-5 hrs)
- Final Dental Check Up and will receive full dental report which will include: X-rays, Medical Certificate, Receipts and Warranty form
|Ceramic Non-Precious Crown||10000 THB|
|Ceramic T-Plus||14000 THB|
|Full Ceramic Zirconia Crown||18000 THB|
|Full Ceramic Diamond Layering Zirconia||25000 THB|
|Full Ceramic EMax||25000 THB|
|Lava 3M||18000-25000 THB|
|Bridge (1 Unit)||10000-25000 THB(Depending on the quality)|
|Crown on Implant||25000 THB|
- Dental packages are subject to availability hence it is advised to get the early appointment reserved before you miss the opportunity
- In case of room’s non-availability @ Dr. Sunil Apartment, we will place our patient’s to our other Branches.
- Our Organization retains all privileges for the quality of the room type. Customer’s choices are subject to discussion during business hours
Ceramic Crown in Bangkok, Thailand
Before a crown is made the teeth must be reduced in size all over 1.2-1.5 mm. This process takes around 1 hour for 8-10 crowns and 2 hours for 20 crowns. After the crown reduction (preparation) is done, the impression is taken to send to the lab to make the crowns and a temporary crowns are fitted later for the comforts of patient.
Types of Crown:
- All Ceramic Crown: these crowns are (All-Porcelain Crown). Most used nowadays because of cosmetic reasons like Larva, E-Max, Empress Esthetics. They give better natural color match than any other crown type and are good choice for front teeth till pre-molar.
- Porcelain fuse to metal Crown: these crown looks like normal teeth same as all porcelain but they have metal underneath the porcelain. The benefit is they are strong and very good to use for the back molar. There are 3 types: 1. Non-precious 2. Semi-precious 2% 3. Semi-precious 50%. The difference between these is the life span and the dark line especially at the gum line if your gums recede.
- Metal Crown: they are made of either gold alloy, palladium alloy or titanium alloy. They are more used at the back molar where the tooth is very short and very little space to grind. Metal crowns withstand biting and chewing forces well and probably last the longest.
Crown (Tooth Caps) is a type of dental restoration which completely covers or encircles a tooth or dental implant (Abutment) bonded by a resin cement. Crowns are often use to protect a weak tooth for instance from deep and large decay which cannot be fix by normal filling or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth.
Crowns are also often used for:
- Cosmetic modification to realign the tooth
- To cover discolored teeth
- To cover severely worn down tooth by grinding during sleep or acidic reflex which destroy the enamel.
A bridge is the most common way to fix the space of the missing tooth since many years before implant came in Dentistry. Bridge is like a Crown but they are joint together in one piece. Bridges are cemented to the natural teeth or implants surrounding the empty space. From my experience, the space maximum should not be more than 2 missing teeth. These teeth, called Abutments, serve as anchors for the bridge. A surplacement teeth called pantic is attached to the crowns that cover the abutments (The front and the back tooth).
Choice of material for bridge is same as crowns. For front teeth can be all ceramic bridge and for back teeth can be porcelain fuse to metal which all will match the color of your natural teeth.
Before the bridge is made, the teeth in front and back of the space must be reduced in size over all 1.2 – 1.5 mm. This process takes around 1 hour after the reduction (Preparation) is done, the impression is taken to send to the lab to make the bridge and a temporary bridge is fitted later for the comforts of patient.
Crowns and Bridges
Crowns and Bridge can last a long period of time. They do sometimes come loose or fall out but today’s time thanks to the new generation cement (Resin Cement of 3m ) which is used at Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic. The chances of Crowns and Bridge coming out have reduced dramatically. To ensure the longevity of crown and bridge is to practice good oral hygiene. Brushing twice a day, flossing daily and see your nearest dentist or hygienist every 6 month for cleaning and polishing.
FILL UP THE FORM