- Take OPG X-ray to examine Our Specialized doctor will do the complete check up and will provide all possible options with the prices and will get started as follows: Take Impressions in order to make the temporary Veneer Duration = 1hour
- Preparation for the Veneer Duration = Depending on the Number of Veneers (approx..1-5hrs)
- Fix Permanent Veneer ( approx. 1-5 hour)
- Final Dental Check Up and will receive full dental report which will include: X-rays, Medical Certificate, Receipts and Warranty form
|Composite Veneer||6,000THB (186 USD) per tooth|
|IPS Empress Esthetics||12,000THB (372 USD) Per tooth|
|IPS Empress E-Max||14,000THB (434 USD) Per tooth|
- Dental packages are subject to availability hence it is advised to get the early appointment reserved before you miss the opportunity
- In case of room’s non-availability @ Dr. Sunil Apartment, we will place our patient’s to our other Branches.
- Our Organization retains all privileges for the quality of the room type. Customer’s choices are subject to discussion during business hours
Porcelain Veneers in Bangkok
Veneers are ultrathin shells of Ceramic (Porcelain) or Composite Resin material which is bonded to the front teeth. Veneers are an important tool for the cosmetic dentistry. Our specialist is able to use one Veneer to restore a single tooth that has been fractured, discolored,or multiple teeth to create a “Hollywood” type of makeover. Many people have small teeth resulting in spaces that may not be easily closed by Orthodontist by Orthodontic treatment. Some patients look prematurely aged due to the worn down tooth edges, while others may have mal-positioned teeth that appear cracked. Multiple Veneers can close these spaces to lengthen the teeth that have been shortened by wear, providing a uniform color, shape and symmetry to make the teeth appear straight.
Veneer provides a much more conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color, size, or shape. Veneers can mask undesirable defects, such as teeth stained by tetracycline and damaged due to an injury or as a result of a Root Canal procedure (tooth becomes darker in color especially front tooth after Root Canal Therapy). They are ideal for masking discolored fittings in thefront teeth.
To prepare the teeth for the Veneers, the teeth are slightly grinded down 0.5-0.8mm from the front surface to allow for the small thickness of the Veneer. After the tooth is prepared, a mold is taken off the teeth which are sent to the laboratory for the fabrication of the Veneers. At Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic, this will take not more than 3-5 days. A temporary Veneer can be placed while waiting for the permanent ones.
When Veneers are ready, our specialist will place each Veneer on the teeth to check if it fits and check the color. While the Veneers are resting on your teeth, from Dr. Sunil's experience, he gives the patient good time to see the shape and color because at this point, the color and shape of the Veneers can still be adjusted which will take only few hours or a day. The color cannot be altered after the Veneer is cemented with a light beam to harden the cement.
- Composite Veneer
- IPS Empress Esthetic Veneer
- E-Max Veneer
Composite Veneers (White filling material) are directly placed on the tooth and cured (set) with a blue light and lastsfor 3-5 years. However, being more porous than Porcelain Veneers, the stain can chip over time and may require regular polishing.
Composite Veneers areoften called Direct Veneers, Chair-Side Veneers or Bonding. Composite Veneers are half the cost of Porcelain Veneers because there is no lab cost and each Veneer is made by the dentist using colored composite directly onto the teeth.
The drawbacks of Composite Veneers:
- It is very difficult to make extreme change to smile
- Higher chance of getting chips and stains
- Life span is 3-5 years
IPS Empress Esthetic Veneer
IPS Esthetic is a Leucite glass-ceramic since the early 90s. It has strength of 160Mpa. It is the most popular Veneer since Dr. Sunil graduated until E-Max came in dentistry. IPS EmpressVeneer although are very strong new technologies, Dr. Sunil’s lab can now manufacture the Veneer to be much thinner meaning that they are now often undetectable. Thinness has brought translucency so a certain amount of light can penetrate meaning that they look very much like natural teeth.
Crafted from very high strength porcelain (360Mpa) and custom-made for the individual E-Max Veneer are thin layered and bonded to the front surface of the teeth. E-Max is well known for their durability and stability effects, being fitted without the need for tooth etching as it is the way more traditional dental Veneer.
The differences between IPS Empress Esthetic and E-Max Veneer is that E-Max Veneer is first casted in wax and fashioned to match the color and shape of a patients tooth structure. Empress Veneer in contrast is constructed using ceramic porcelain layers, which are then cured at high-powered temperature. Due to the layering effects, these Veneers are usually thicker than E-Max Veneers and are not as strong or durable as E-Max Veneer.
Benefits of E-Max Veneers:
- Thin Veneer with additional strength and durability for long lasting results
- Less likely to chip when in contract with the teeth on the opposite teeth
- Minimal preparation of teeth
- Higher translucence and esthetic quality offering a natural tooth shade
|Cheapest (6,000 Baht/Veneer)|
|Can be done in 1 Visit|
|Can chip, break, stain and fall easily|
|Grinding requires 0.5mm or in some cases no grinding|
|Life span is 3-5 years|
|IPS Empress Esthetic Veneer|
|12,000 Baht/Veneer Has been in dentistry since 1990|
|No stain, strength is 160Mpa|
|0.5-0.8mm grinding is required|
|Life span is 5-15 years|
|14,000 Baht/Veneer Latest Technology|
|No stain, strength is 360Mpa (Strongest)|
|Less than 0.5mm grinding is required|
|Life span is 10-20 years|
|More elastic and thinner|
All kinds of Veneer can break, depending on how patient take care of it. If patient have a very strong bite or edge to edge bite, Crowns will be a better option because Crowns are stronger and covers the whole teeth. Patient can bite on hard food with Crowns which are much stronger than Veneer.
FILL UP THE FORM