|8 Crowns||144,000 THB + 5 Free Nights + Free Laser whitening|
|16 Crowns||288,000 THB + 8 Free Nights + Free Laser whitening|
|20 Crowns||360,000 THB + 10 Free Nights + Free Laser whitening|
- Take an OPG X-ray to examine Our Specialized doctor will do the complete check-up and will provide all possible options with the prices and will get started as follows: Take Impressions to make the temporary Crown Duration = 1 hour
- Preparation for the crowns/bridges Duration = Depending on the number of Crowns (approx..1-5 hrs)
- Fix Permanent Crown (approx..1-5 hrs)
- Final Dental Check Up and will receive a complete dental report, which will include: X-rays, Medical Certificate, Receipts and Warranty form
- Dental packages are subject to availability hence it is advised to get the early appointment reserved before you miss the opportunity
- In case of a room’s non-availability @ Dr. Sunil Apartment, we will place our patient’s in our other Branches
- Our Organization retains all privileges for the quality of the room type. Customer’s choices are subject to discussion during business hours
Dental Crowns Thailand
Before a crown is made, the teeth must be reduced in size all over 1.2-1.5 mm. This process takes around 1 hour for 8-10 crowns and 2 hours for 20 crowns. After the crown reduction (preparation) is made, the impression is taken to send to the lab to make the crowns, and a temporary crowns are fitted later for the patient's comfort.
Dental Crowns Thailand
Types of Crown:
- All Ceramic Crown: these crowns are (All-Porcelain Crown, Dental Crowns Thailand). Most are used for cosmetic reasons, like Larva, E-Max, and Empress Esthetics. They give a better natural color match than any other crown type and are a good choice for front teeth till pre-molar.
- Porcelain fuse to metal Crown: this crown looks like normal teeth same as all-porcelain, but they have metal underneath the porcelain. The benefit is that they are strong and outstanding for the back molar. There are 3 types: 1. Non-precious 2. Semi-precious 2% 3. Semi-precious 50%. The difference between these is the life span and the dark line, especially at the gum line if your gums recede.
- Metal Crown: they are made of either gold, palladium, or titanium alloy. They are used more at the back molar, where the tooth is short and has little space to grind. Metal crowns withstand biting and chewing forces well and probably last the longest.
Crown (Tooth Caps) is a type of dental restoration that completely covers or encircles a tooth or dental implant (Abutment) bonded by a resin cement. Crowns(Dental Crowns Thailand) are often used to protect a weak tooth, for instance, from deep and extensive decay which cannot be fixed by regular filling or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth.
Crowns are also often used for:
- Cosmetic modification to realign the tooth
- To cover discolored teeth
- To cover severely worn down teeth by grinding during sleep or acidic reflex which destroys the enamel
bridge has been the most common way to fix the missing tooth's space for many years before implant came into Dentistry. The bridge is like a Crown, but they are joined together in one piece. Bridges are cemented to the natural teeth or implants surrounding the empty space. The space maximum should not be more than 2 missing teeth. These teeth, called Abutments, serve as anchors for the bridge. A replacement tooth called panic is attached to the crowns that cover the abutments (The front and the back tooth).
The choice of material for the bridge is the same as crowns. Front teeth can be all ceramic bridges, and back teeth can be porcelain fused to metal which will all match the color of your natural teeth.
Before the bridge is made, the teeth in the front and back of the space must be reduced in size to 1.2 – 1.5 mm. This process takes around 1 hour after the reduction (Preparation) is made, the impression is taken to send to the lab to make the bridge, and a temporary bridge is fitted later for the patient's comfort.
Crowns and Bridges
Crowns and Bridges can last an extended period. They sometimes come loose or fall out, but today’s time, thanks to the new generation cement (Resin Cement of 3m ) used at Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic(Dental Crowns Thailand). The chances of Crowns and Bridge coming out to have reduced dramatically. To ensure the longevity of the crown and bridge is to practice good oral hygiene. Brushing twice daily, flossing daily, and seeing your nearest dentist or hygienist every 6 months for cleaning and polishing.
FILL UP THE FORM