- Take an OPG X-ray to examine Our Specialized doctor will do the complete check-up and will provide all possible options with the prices and will get started as follows: Take Impressions to make the temporary Veneer Duration = 1 hour
- Preparation for the Veneer Duration = Depending on the Number of Veneers (approx..1-5hrs)
- Fix Permanent Veneer ( approx. 1-5 hours)
- Final Dental Check Up and will receive a full dental report, which will include: X-rays, Medical Certificate, Receipts, and Warranty form
- Dental packages are subject to availability hence it is advised to get the early appointment reserved before you miss the opportunity
- In case of a room’s non-availability @ Dr. Sunil's Apartment, we will place our patient’s in our other Branches.
- Our Organization retains all privileges for the quality of the room type. Customer’s choices are subject to discussion during business hours
Porcelain Veneers in Bangkok
Porcelain Veneers Bangkok are ultrathin shells of Ceramic (Porcelain) or Composite Resin material that is bonded to the front teeth. Veneers are an essential tool for cosmetic dentistry. Our specialist can use one Veneer to restore a single tooth that has been fractured, discolored, or multiple teeth to create a “Hollywood” type of makeover. Many people have small teeth resulting in spaces that may not be quickly closed by Orthodontist's Orthodontic treatment. Some patients look prematurely aged due to the worn down tooth edges, while others may have mal-positioned teeth that appear cracked. Multiple Veneers can close these spaces to lengthen the teeth that have been shortened by wear, providing a uniform color, shape, and symmetry to make the teeth appear straight.
Veneer provides a much more conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color, size, or shape. Veneers can mask undesirable defects, such as teeth stained by tetracycline and damaged due to an injury or as a result of a Root Canal procedure (tooth becomes darker in color especially front tooth, after Root Canal Therapy). They are ideal for masking discolored fittings in the front teeth.
To prepare the teeth for the Veneers, the teeth are slightly ground down 0.5-0.8mm from the front surface to allow for the small thickness of the Veneer. After the tooth is prepared, a mold is taken off the teeth and sent to the laboratory to fabricate the Veneers. This will take at most 3-5 days at Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic. A temporary Veneer can be placed while waiting for the permanent ones.
When Veneers are ready, our specialist will place each Veneer on the teeth to check if it fits and check the color. While the Veneers are resting on your teeth, from Dr. Sunil's experience, he gives the patient an excellent time to see the shape and color because, at this point, the color and shape of the Veneers can still be adjusted, which will take only a few hours or a day. The color cannot be altered after the Veneer is cemented with a light beam to harden the cement.
Porcelain Veneers Bangkok
- Composite Veneer
- IPS Empress Esthetic Veneer
- E-Max Veneer
Composite Veneers (White filling material) are directly placed on the tooth and cured (set) with a blue light lasting 3-5 years. However, being more porous than Porcelain Veneers, the stain can chip over time and require regular polishing.
Composite Veneers are often called Direct Veneers, Chair-Side Veneers, or Bonding. Composite Veneers are half the cost of Porcelain Veneers because there is no lab cost, and each Veneer is made by the dentist using colored composite directly onto the teeth.
The drawbacks of Composite Veneers:
- It is challenging to make an extreme change to smile
- Higher chance of getting chips and stains
- Life span is 3-5 years
IPS Empress Esthetic Veneer
IPS Esthetic has been a Leucite glass ceramic since the early 90s. It has a strength of 160Mpa. It is the most popular Veneer since Dr. Sunil graduated until E-Max came into dentistry. IPS EmpressVeneer although are powerful new technology. Dr. Sunil’s lab can now manufacture much thinner, often undetectable veneers. Thinness has brought translucency so a certain amount of light can penetrate, meaning they look very much like natural teeth.
Crafted from very high strength porcelain (360Mpa) and custom-made for the individual E-Max Veneer are thin layered and bonded to the front surface of the teeth. E-Max is well known for its durability and stability effects, being fitted without tooth etching as it is the way more traditional Porcelain veneers.
The difference between IPS Empress Esthetic and E-Max Veneer is that E-Max Veneer is first cast in wax and fashioned to match the color and shape of a patient's tooth structure. Empress Veneer, in contrast, is constructed using ceramic porcelain layers, which are then cured at high-powered temperatures. Due to the layering effects, these Veneers are usually thicker than E-Max Veneers and are less strong and durable than E-Max veneers.
Benefits of E-Max Veneers:
- Thin Veneer with additional strength and durability for long-lasting results
- Less likely to chip when in contact with the teeth on the opposite teeth
- Minimal preparation of teeth
- Higher translucence and esthetic quality offering a natural tooth shade
|Cheapest (6,000 Baht/Veneer)|
|Can be done in 1 Visit|
|Can chip, break, stain and fall easily|
|Grinding requires 0.5mm or in some cases no grinding|
|Life span is 3-5 years|
|IPS Empress Esthetic Veneer|
|14,000 Baht/Veneer Has been in dentistry since 1990|
|No stain, strength is 160Mpa|
|0.5-0.8mm grinding is required|
|Life span is 5-15 years|
|18,000 Baht/Veneer Latest Technology|
|No stain, strength is 360Mpa (Strongest)|
|Less than 0.5mm grinding is required|
|Life span is 10-20 years|
|More elastic and thinner|
All kinds of Veneer can break, depending on how the patient takes care of it. If the patient has a powerful bite or edge-to-edge bite, Crowns will be a better option because Crowns are more muscular and cover whole teeth. The patient can bite hard food with Crowns, much more potent than Veneer.
FILL UP THE FORM