Current Offers on Thailand Dental Implant(Dental Implant Cost)
|1 Implant||50,000 THB + 2 Free Nights Stay + Laser Whitening|
|2 Implant||100,000 THB + 4 Free Nights Stay + Laser Whitening|
|4 Implant||200,000 THB + 6 Free Nights Stay + Teeth Cleaning|
|6 Implant||300,000THB + 7 Free Nights Stay + Laser Whitening + Teeth Cleaning|
- Take an OPG X-ray to examine Our Specialized doctor(Dental Implant Cost) will do the complete checkup and will provide all possible options with the prices will get started as follows: Take Impressions to prepare Implant Duration = 1 hour
- Surgery to fix the Dental Implant Duration = Depending on the treatment plan(approx..1-2hrs)
- Final Dental Check Up and will receive a full dental report, which will include: X-rays, Medical Certificate, Receipts, and Warranty form
- Dental packages (Dental Implant Cost) are subject to availability hence it is advised to get an early appointment reserved before you miss the opportunity
- In case of room non-availability @ Dr. Sunil Serviced Luxury Apartment, we will place our patient’s in our other Branches.
- Our Organization retains all privileges for the quality of the room type. Customer’s choices are subject to discussion during business hours
Dental / Teeth Implants Bangkok, Thailand
At our Thailand Dental Clinic, we help you regain your smile with the best dental doctors((Dental Implant Cost)) in Thailand. Our place is one of the best places for dental work in Thailand. Dr. Sunil Dental International Clinic is a distinctive Thailand dentist clinic with a team of thirty-five certified professional dentists who have a passion for the science of dentistry with the art of cosmetic dentistry. Our dentists in Thailand clinic have just one goal: to provide optimal dental health within our state-of-the-art facilities in a relaxing environment.
At Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic, using state-of-the-art dental equipment and highly professional and experienced dentists, let us help you care for your dental needs here in Bangkok, Thailand, and Save Money!!
Before dental implants, we were limited in how we could replace missing teeth. Options included fixed bridges, often requiring the reduction of adjacent teeth to replace a missing tooth or removable dentures. Implant dentistry allows us to replace individual teeth without altering adjacent natural teeth. Dental implants help retain the jawbone and anchor dentures, bridges, and crowns firmly in place.
Thailand Dental Implant
The Benefits of Dental Works in Thailand Dental Implant:
- More healthful and beautiful
- More Comfortable
- More Confident
When teeth are missing, the surrounding bone shrinks. This unhealthy bone loss can make your jawline recede. Implant dentistry can help prevent jawbone deterioration caused by teeth loss so your face retains its natural shape.
Because dental implants are securely anchored, there is no slipping or movement as with dentures. This eliminates some of the essential worries of dentures, including poor fit, gum irritation, and pain from exposed nerves.
With dental implants, you’ll never need to cover your mouth when laughing, smiling, or speaking. You can eat your favorite foods without pain or fear of embarrassment. You will look better, feel better, and live more confidently.
How do Dental Implants work?
A dental implant is like an artificial tooth root that takes over the function of a real root. When a natural root is lost, it can be replaced with a Dental Implant in Thailand. The implants are usually made of titanium. They are very durable and are well-accepted by the human body. Dental implants becoming a popular alternative to traditional, removable bridges and dentures. After dental implants are placed, and the jawbone has healed, permanent teeth can be built on top of them. For example, a crown or bridge.
At Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic, our Implant Specialist can do all Implants systems. We can continue your case even if you have done the Implant in your Country and want us to do the Crown, bridges, and dentures on your existing Implant.
From Dr. Sunil’s experience, he now prefers to use Stauman Implant, the leading brand, followed by Renew Biocare for his patient. Still, if the patient prefers any particular brand, our specialist can arrange it for the patient’s satisfaction.
- The first step in the dental implant process is developing an individualized treatment plan. The plan addresses your specific needs and is prepared by a team of professionals who are specially trained and experienced in oral surgery and restorative dentistry.
- This team approach provides coordinated care based on the implant option that is best for you.
- Next, the tooth root implant, a small post made of titanium, is placed into the missing tooth's bone socket.
- As the jawbone heals, it grows around the implanted metal post, anchoring it securely in the jaw.
- The healing process can take from 6 to 12 weeks.
- Once the implant has bonded to the jawbone, a small connector post – called an abutment – is attached to the post to hold the new tooth securely.
- To make a new tooth or teeth, your dentist makes impressions of your teeth and creates a model of your bite (which captures all of your teeth, their type, and arrangement).
- The new tooth or teeth is based on this model. A replacement tooth, called a crown, is attached to the abutment.
Instead of one or more individual crowns, some patients may have attachments placed on the implant that retain and support a removable denture. Our specialist will match the color of the new teeth to your natural teeth. Because the implant is secured within the jawbone, the replacement teeth look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
Sinus Lift (Bone Graft)
A sinus lift is a surgery that adds bone to your upper jaw in the area of your molars and premolars. The bone is added between your jaws and the maxillary sinuses. The sinus membrane has to move upward or lift to make room for the bone. A sinus lift is done when there is insufficient bone height in the upper jaw or the sinuses are too close to the jaw. Dental implants were placed, and there are several reasons for this. At Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic, our specialist prefers to do carabine natural bovine bone grafting material done to its reliability and treatment success predictability. The material of choice for many dentists’ carabine is a highly reliable, safe bone graft. It is derived from the mineral phase of bovine bone, which shows a maximum resemblance to human bone.
Sinus lift has become common in the last 15 years as more people get dental implants to replace missing teeth. The amount of bone used will vary case by case. Granules of bone graft material will be packed into the space where the sinus wall is or packed in the area where there is a lack of bone to support an implant.
Single Tooth Implant
At Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic, single-tooth implants can be done in 30 minutes. The patient will go back with temporary teeth and wait for a healing time of about 4-6 months to get a customized made crown.
With enough bone support, a single tooth implant can be done at any missing tooth area. If the bone doesn’t have enough support, patients will require Bone Graft or Sinus Lift before Implantation.
- Consultation OPG-X-ray and treatment plan discussion:
- Placement of Implant:
- After 4-6 months, an abutment is placed on the implant, and an impression is taken to make a custom-made porcelain crown that matches your teeth color (3-4 days).
Our specialist will have the best plan for your budget and time.
The steps will take around 30 minutes under local anesthetic. A temporary tooth can be placed for the front tooth while waiting for a healing time of about 4-6 months.
Multiple Teeth Implant in Thailand
This procedure is for patients who have missing teeth in several areas. Implant support bridges or several crowns will be the best permanent solution.
Multiple Teeth Implant in Thailand
- Two implants and two crowns on implants will be the best treatment plan
- If the span of the missing teeth is long, one or two more implants will be added to give the solid foundation for Porcelain Bridge.
- If the patient has no teeth left (totally lost) on the jaw, then the best treatment plan is the top six implants with 10-12 units’ permanent porcelain bridges.
Top jaw 6 Implants with 10-12 unit permanent porcelain bridges and lower jaw 6 implants with 10-12 unit permanent porcelain bridges.
This option is for patients has lost all their teeth and whose bone structure is sound.
1st Trip: top and bottom jaw placement of 12 Implants. This procedure will be done under local or general anesthesia. If local anesthesia, we can provide sedatives to calm the patient, and the treatment can perform at the clinic only within 2 hours. The patient will return with temporary dentures and wait for healing time is 4-6 months.
2nd Trip: after 6 months, a 10-12 unit permanent bridge will be placed on the 6 Implant on each jaw. This procedure will take 7 days, and the patient will return with a full permanent porcelain bridge which gives the most esthetic and functional.
If the patient is on a budget and has no teeth left and is not happy with the old dentures, these are the options for total lost treatment with a combination of implant and denture:
- Overdenture 2 jaws with 4 Dental Implants + 4 locators
- All on 4 Implant 2 jaws
This option first, the Implant will be placed on both jaws. You will return with a temporary denture replacement within 3-5 days, and after 4-6 months, the locator will be placed with a new removable but strong denture with a firm grip on the jaw. The patient can remove the denture to clean, which is a perfect option for the denture with an implant. The second trip will take around 5-7 days.
All four treatments provide a permanent, screw-retained replacement for the entire upper or lower set of teeth. The procedure is best for patients with significant tooth loss or decay and for people whose bone loss in the jaw area poses the problem of reconstruction of the jaw bone.
The on-4 treatment concept consists of four titanium implants. These implants act as “pillars” that support the denture with at least 12 teeth fixed in the jaw. So basically, it’s a “fixed denture with 4 Implant”.
All on 4 Implant needs good follow-ups after treatment at least once a year because food debris accumulates underneath the dentures, and patients can never clean by themselves, which results in bad breath throughout. From Dr. Sunil’s experience and at our clinic, many patients that have done it all once in the past, either from our clinic or other places, always come back and change the option to fix the implant with a 10-12 unit fix permanent porcelain bridge.
From Dr. Sunil’s view, a plan discussion is critical in implant treatment. The plan has to fit your budget and time frame and long-term follow-up. Our team will always be there to do the follow-up for our patients here at Dr. Sunil Dental Clinic.
FILL UP THE FORM